The Cambridge Housing Authority (CHA) would like to invite residents of 116 Norfolk Street to a resident meeting on Tuesday, November 27th at 4:00PM in the Community Room.
At this meeting, we will continue the discussion about the CHA’s application for Section 18 Disposition. The application was posted on the CHA’s website and is available to download at cambridge-housing.org under “About the CHA à Planning & Development.” All questions raised by residents will be answered during this meeting.
If you have questions or concerns related to this meeting, please contact Margaret Keaveny in CHA’s Planning & Development Department at (617) 520-6383 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you on Tuesday, November 27th.
Regular Board Meeting - CHA Board of Commissioners
CHA Boardroom 4th Floor Room 429A
362 Green Street
Cambridge, MA 02139
A Meeting to Discuss
The CHA Scattered Site Section 18 Disposition Application
Thursday, November 29, 2018 at 6:00PM
362 Green Street, Third Floor
* 87 Amory Street, Unit #7
* 4 Centre Street, Unit #5
* 8-10 Columbus Avenue
* 41 Concord Avenue, Unit #1
* 244 Hampshire Street, Unit #244/1
* 88 Hancock Street, Units #3 & #7
* 12-18 Hingham Street
* 15 Inman Street
* 2353 Massachusetts Avenue, Units #25, #33, #35, & #53
* 226 Norfolk Street
* 175 Richdale Avenue Unit #119
* 15C Roberts Road, Unit #15C
* 13 Seagrave Road, Unit #13
* 118 Trowbridge Street, Units #1 & #2
* 15 Ware Street, Unit #14/34
* 245 Washington Street, Unit #C
* 125-127 Whittemore Street
Please contact Diana Prideaux Brune with any questions at 617-520-6254 or email@example.com
*Interpreters will be provided*