Reporting to the Executive Director, the incumbent will be an integral part of leading CHA’s portfolio of multi-family properties, managing the administration of the operational, financial, and regulatory compliance components. The incumbent will conduct analyses, monitor performance, and ensure compliance on the Authority’s existing and/or future real estate assets.
The successful candidate must have the following traits:
- Proven ability to analyze and report on property-level financials
· A self-motivated and proactive mindset
· Ability to understand, interpret, explain and apply detailed and complex regulations, policies and procedures
· Ability to work and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
· Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize