Change of Ownership

If you are are a new Landlord/Owner of a property where CHA participants live then the below documents must be completed and the additional documents must be turned into CHA. Once you have all five items completed please return them to 



    1. Change of Ownership Form                                                                                                                                                                                   

    2. W9                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

    3.  Direct Deposit Form                                                                                                                                                                                             

    4. Voided Check OR deposit slip OR bank letter                                                                                                                                                   

    5. Quitclaim Deed