Do I have to fill out the Reasonable Accommodation form to submit my request?

Posted by newcambridge_admin on

No. You don’t have to use the form.  You could make your request verbally  (by phone) or in writing (email, letter).  We will also accept a letter from your service provider (doctor, therapist, psychologist, case worker, social worker, etc.). Please be sure to list your full name and contact information as part of your email or be sure it is listed on the letter that you turn in. 

You would turn in this documentation to:

Mail to: 362 Green Street, 3rd Floor, Cambridge, MA  02139  Email to:  Fax to:  (617) 902-2422  Call:  617-405-5513