How can I request a rent increase on a unit that I own or manage with a CHA-assisted tenant?

Posted by newcambridge_admin on

  • The Rent Increase Request form is available here: The request must be submitted to CHA with a copy and/or notification to the tenant at least 60 days prior to the requested effective date of the rent increase.
  • Once CHA receives the request they will determine whether the requested rent is reasonable with respect to other units on the market. After review CHA will notify the LL of the outcome of their rent increase.
  • Landlords (LL) may request a rent increase once per year. The request must be submitted to CHA and a copy to the tenant at least.