I received a notice to quit or a notice terminating tenancy from CHA. Who should I contact next?

Posted by newcambridge_admin on

Currently, CHA is not sending out Notices to Quit or Notices Terminating Tenancy in compliance with state and federal eviction moratoriums.  

Once the moratorium is lifted, if you receive a notice to quit or a notice terminating tenancy, you should contact your property manager to discuss the reason for the notice as well as options and next steps to bring you into compliance with your lease.  For legal counsel, you may wish to contact Cambridge and Somerville Legal Services at (617) 603-2700, De Novo at (617) 661-1010, or the Tenant Advocacy Project at (617) 495-4394. You may also want to contact the Alliance for Cambridge Tenants at (617) 499-7031.