I’m looking for legal advice or representation. Can CHA help me?

Posted by newcambridge_admin on

CHA does not provide legal services to residents. For legal counsel, you may wish to contact Cambridge and Somerville Legal Services at (617) 603-2700, De Novo at (617) 661-1010, or the Tenant Advocacy Project at (617) 495-4394. You may also want to contact the Alliance for Cambridge Tenants at (617) 499-7031.   For a list of agencies and resources please see:  https://www.cambridgema.gov/cpl/eLibrary/legalresources