There is a tenant who has a HCV and wants to rent my apartment. What is next?

Posted by newcambridge_admin on

Once a tenant expresses interest in renting your apartment as the landlord (LL) if you are interested in renting to the potential tenant, the first thing to do is help the potential tenant fill out the Request for Tenancy Approval (RFTA). For help with how to complete the RFTA. Once the RFTA is completed and all required documents are attached then either the potential tenant or LL submits the packet to CHA.