What if I have a disagreement with my management office?

Posted by newcambridge_admin on

A dispute between a resident and management should first be brought to the attention of a District Manager. If the matter can still not be settled, all residents of CHA managed buildings have a right to file a file a grievance through the Legal Department. To do so, you may file a “Request for Hearing” form which can be obtained through the CHA website, at the management office, or at the CHA Central Office (front desk). More information regarding grievances may be found in the Admissions and Continued Occupancy Policy or Administrative Plan.