What to do if the tenant has moved and you have received a notice of inspection?

Posted by newcambridge_admin on

Tenant based vouchers, upon notice the LL should contact CHA’s leasing officer assigned to the tenant. If the LL is unsure of who the leasing officer is they can call the main number at 617-864-3020 and ask or visit the Landlord Portal and go to the my families tab. Project based units should have the unit inspected even if it’s a vacant unit.